View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 04:55 PM
  # 408 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Hi all, hope you've all had a good Friday. I've had a busy one, this morning I went to my daughter's new house to let the carpet fitters in, then I took my mum grocery shopping. I've had the oldest grandson all day because he was off school sick and this afternoon the little one was representing his school in a cross country run. He did really well too, he came second for the boys in his school and 7th overall, there were 35 boys running. I was really proud of him because although he's 9 he's about the size of an average 6 year old, he's like a little wippet though.
The weather's gone very cold and wet again and at the minute it's blowing a gale out there, I hate the wind, I have visions of all my roof tiles blowing off.

Well you've had a bit of a day Viper, lets hope tomorrows a better one. Your bike sounds amazing, you'll have to get a photo to show us if you can.

Hiya Suze, I watched that programme about Michael Jackson too and you're right only M.J and those involved know the truth. The big thing for me is the parents who left their children with him for days on end, I mean what kind of a parent would do that?
Wow, you did have a productive day but I don't envy you re the car stuff, that would drive me mad.

Stay focused Nichole, post when you can, we're always her for you. xx

Hope all is good with you Dee.

Donny boy please come and check in.

I'm off to bed now so goodnight all. xxxxxxxx