View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 08:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
comtnman740

The dreaded S word

Hey guys,
I know for a lot of us alcohol is our number one priority and I don’t mean to belittle all of our efforts to keep king alcohol at bay with this post. I know that I used “S”ugar a lot early on to curb my cravings and I still do to a point. I’ve got a chunk of sobriety under my belt and I’ve recently been dealing with something for quite some time now that has been bothering the hell out of me. Long story short I have volunteered with the homeless in the past and I believe that I received some kind of pest that has been making me itch at night. It’s been going on for quite some time now and I’ve noticed that I get some relief when I eat less sugar. So, my goal in my post is to 1) has anyone had a mysterious itching all over their body? 2) what kind of foods do you eat that are low in sugar? A big one for me is breakfast. I’m a get up and go kinda guy so I honestly don’t make a lot of time for breakfast. Can anyone recommend a cereal bar or something that has low sugar? I noticed Kashi brand only has 5g. That compared to Nature Valley which has 12g….holy cow..big difference! Anyway, I hope everyone is drudging the road to happy destiny!
God Bless,
Garrison