Old 03-07-2019, 11:00 AM
  # 430 (permalink)  
scottynz

Hey everyone,

Just a pop in for me, work is insanely busy, my son is in a bad phase and I have visitors from out of time arriving in a couple of hours any my home is a disaster so mad cleaning and shoving things in cupboards ahead.

Great to hear about the intentional eating (gummi bears not withstanding). I’m still sugar free and am finding it easier and easier to resist. I can taste it in things too now, I had sushi yesterday and it tasted so sweet. The cravings and headaches were worse than alcohol when I gave it up, but it is the energy levels without it that are huge for me. My weight loss is now 10 kilos (22 pounds] and that is really helping too. Learning to quit alcoho has really helped me with the determination to get healthier, but a bit like quitting booze, it was getting to that first ‘day one’ that was so hard.

I’m due to have blood tests soon, I had high cholesterol and mild glucose intolerance as well as one elevated liver number so I am hoping there will be some change.

Sorry to hear about the back NC, riding sounds such a joy I hope you are literally back in the saddle soon.

Must run my vaccum cleaner awaits.