View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 07:01 AM
  # 442 (permalink)  
IWLSAST

SG, sorry to read about the tire. Wow, winter sure does seem to be hanging on up there. Hopefully, this storm is a last gasp.

On the anger front...well, I can only speak for myself. I can't put my finger on how or why it happened, but, somehow during my recovery, I lost any desire to be angry. I will do anything to change my perspective and find a way to acceptance. I'm not sure if there is a message in that simplistic way I approach anger, I just know that it has been working for me. Hey, you could flip the switch and just bring your wife flowers or a card?

FBL, glad that things are beginning to look up.

I am finally feeling better. I was very sick with bronchitis for the better part of three weeks. I was either feeling sick and coughing or extremely tired all the time. My DR was out of town last week so I went to the emergency room. NE, who is a nurse, was thinking I might have walking pneumonia. Turns out it was viral bronchitis. They gave me cough drops and that was it...stayed sick another week. Finally got a steroid pak from my DR on Thursday and began to improve immediately.

Haha, I feel completely better now. I worked out on Thursday and Friday and spent all day yesterday treating NE like a Queen for her birthday. We had a blast. It was the first time I stayed over in 3 weeks and only the second time I even saw her. I was a sick puppy.

This week we are off to vist her son and his gf in Seattle. We have lots of cool plans including a two-day hike, staying in a cabin.

Hope all are doing well. Catch up after my trip. Best to everyone!

Carlos