View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 04:30 PM
  # 339 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Hi Aprils, just posting quickly before I go to bed, I hope you've all had a good day.
I'm a bit stressed out and head-achy tonight, my son again of course. His landlord Bill took my grandson to school this morn and let him cross the road and go into school on his own, it's a busy road at drop off time and there are lots of road works there at the minute, plus my g.son is not street wise and not particularly sensible. One of the mums at school raised her concerns to me so I messaged my son and politely asked if he could ask Bill to make sure he sees my g.son into school if he takes him again and I explained why. You wouldn't believe the abuse I got back, seriously, he also phoned me screaming like a lunatic, he was so loud I couldn't understand what he was saying. I ended up terminating the call. He then sent me a text saying he is 'done' with me and calling me a manipulative b****! Wow. The good thing is that I have no desire to drink, I would have done 12 months ago, but not now, I refuse to give him that control. It's times like this that I find letting go of resentments really, really hard. I'm struggling with it.
I'm sorry to ramble on about him and I know I'm boring, but I just need to get it off my chest.

I hope your cold disappears quickly Suze, keep it to yourself, I've just got rid of one. I hope your trip to New York goes smoothly and at least the mornings are getting lighter now, though I'm a morning person and quite happy to be up at the crack of dawn.
Good luck with step 4, I have no doubts that you'll crack it.
Yes, thank goodness my car is still under warranty, it's only a little Hyundai i10 but it gets me from A to B.. You should see what they've given me though as a courtesey car, a brand new top of the range, all singing, all dancing cherry red i20. I won't want to give it back and I don't even like driving!

Viper, please share this shredding diet because I'm interested too.

Erratic, you okay?

I'm off to bed now to read a chapter or two. Sleep well all of you. xx