Old 02-25-2019, 07:41 AM
  # 391 (permalink)  
NewChapterJan18

Hi Class,

Unfortunately I did something to my back whilst riding yesterday and I am quite sore and stiff today. I'm taking this as a sign to get back to yoga, so I will be going to Bikram tomorrow evening after work, and I'm going to try to get to a weekly class from here on out. With all the riding, it's not possible to go as frequently as I was beforehand, but I think a weekly class is manageable and I definitely miss it!

I've been having a lot of drinking thoughts over the last few days. I don't feel like I'm going to drink, and it's weird, because when I tease it out, I so happy to be sober and I am able to call the AV out on its BS, but it's definitely got me feeling a little wary. I'm not particularly stressed, either, which is usually the catalyst - it's almost as much as I am loving every aspect of sober life right now, a part of me misses the wild streak and the ability to just let loose. Fabrications and false, romanticised illusions, of course.

NL: I'm sorry that things were a bit contentious with hubby. I definitely think drinking colours our perception, or at least it did mine when I was drinking, so I can see how you feel that way when appraising the exchanges with your husband. I'm happy you at least got to enjoy some lovely weather and take some time to get on top of the non-work work stuff!

Hope everyone has a great day!