View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 05:38 AM
  # 337 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Good afternoon Aprils and it's a gorgeous sunny one here. Hope you're all okay. I've had a bit of a busy morning, did the school run then took my car in to the dealership for them to investigate why it's burning oil the way it is, thank goodness it's still under warranty. They will be keeping it for a few days but the courtesey car they gave me is lovely and I won't want to be giving it back.

Erratic, as per what Dee and Snitch say, can you possibly go and talk to your doctor please or your councillor?I'm really worried about you and if you go and see someone sooner rather than later you might nip this thing in the bud rather than let it escalate out of all proportion. You know yourself that something isn't right so please go and get it sorted, that's what you'd tell me to do isn't it?

Wow Suze, many congratulations on 10 months, it's an amazing feeling isn't it and I always knew you could do it.
I'm glad your sore throat is better, I hope you get a good sleep and then come back and post some more. xxx

Love to you all. xxxx

Thought for the day....."Your body is precious. It is your vehicle for awakening. Treat it with care."