View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 02:05 PM
  # 332 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Hey Erratic, there's no shame in having a breakdown you know, my husband had one a couple of years back and I probably contributed to it if I'm honest. Mental illness is just as serious as any other kind of illness and deserves the same empathy and respect.
It's good that you can come here and talk about your problems, no topic off limits here. Sometimes it just helps to write your feelings down, it's like offloading your worries.
I hope you didn't hurt yourself too much when you smashed your head, did you need to go to the hospital? Go get your eyes tested if that's what's needed, you have to look after yourself and your eyesight is precious.
Oh and I'd be happy to lose a year or 10 and that's the truth. I don't think you losing a year on your age is that bad really, its no worse than me when I get my grand children's names mixed up, honestly I've even called my granddaughter by the cat's name and vice versa. I'm always doing it.
Go and have a chat to your doctor if you're concerning and take good care of yourself. Big hugs and lots of love to you. xxx