View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 02:37 AM
  # 327 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Good morning all, it's another gorgeous sunny one here, I hope this isn't our summer all back to front, I'll be upset if it snows in July lol. I had my 9 yr old grandaughter sleep over last night, g.son was with his daddy, it was lovely spending some quality time with her, we watched an old Walt Disney film 'the Aristocat's' one of my favourites and she loved it. She's still fast alseep at the moment, so is my husband so I'm enjoying some 'me' time for a short while.
I hope all of you are well and happy and enjoying the weekend.

I hope the bike deal works out for you Viper once you've checked the logistics, it sounds ideal.
Good luck to your friend who is trying to get into your old college, it's very kind of you to help him and yes you're right, you do rock.

Hi Suze, I hope your sore throat is much better today, I bet you get loads of germs off the plane trips, all those people in warm environment, you're bound to catch something.
I'm glad you enjoyed the wedding reception, the photo's on F.B were lovely, you looked like you were having a good time. Who knew you could have fun without booze eh? We know different now don't we? I'm glad that you're on friendly terms now with your ex, it's so much better for your daughter to be like that with him.

Right I'm going to do a bit now, catch up with you all later and whatever you're doing today, enjoy. Much love to you all. xx

Thought for the day..... Every new day is another chance to change your life.