View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 12:01 AM
  # 326 (permalink)  
snitch

Hey all!

Daisy your zoo day sounds fab! I want to take Seren! It is so lovely to read you doing all these things with your grandkids ♥️♥️

Viper, sounds like your sister is willing to work things out. As we well know, willingness is the key!

Hey Erratic and Nichole. I hope you are both ok??

I am in Washington but I have a sore throat ugh! I seem to keep catching stuff which is not really like me, but am eating healthy and taking vitamins so hopefully can fight it off. It's rubbish weather here , hopefully it will be dry in a few more hours so I can go to the AA meeting I have been to before here. Other than that it's a bed and netflix day!!

So I went to my sister's best friends wedding reception on Thursday evening. It was weird, I didn't want to drink as I know what alcohol does to me and am under no illusion it will be different the next time, but I also didnt want to go because I couldn't drink! If that makes sense. For the first half hour/45 mins I felt really awkward and uncomfortable without my old crutch But that soon disappeared! I was laughing and joking with my family and by the end of the evening we were all up dancing!!! I had a great time! And of course I woke up hangover free. The next day me and my sister met my other sister and hubby and we went for lunch and had a really nice meal and tea and coffee after and a really lovely chat and we were there for ages. I would have only ever wanted to sit and chat if I had a never ending supply of wine. After lunch I drove to my exes as my daughter was there and stayed the night as she really wanted me to and also I wanted to as hadnt seen her the night before and then had work. (I stay in a separate room to my ex!!). I wouldn't have been able to do that if I was drinking! I have so much more freedom now . Also my relationship is continuing to improve with my daughter's daddy. I would say we are even on a friends level now . Sobriety is a beautiful gift that just keeps on giving. Yesterday at work I felt so happy. I am so so grateful I never have to go back to how I used to feel before. Even my bad days are nothing compared to how I used to feel on a daily basis.

Just watching back to back forensics Vipe!