View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 05:47 PM
  # 325 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Oi Amigas,

I put a hold on the Motorcycle today. I’ve got some ligistics to work out before I can just get it. It may or not work because of other stuff in my life. The guy didn’t want a deposit, just for me to text a photo of my license, so he could write it up. I think he recognizes my brother and I aren’t a couple of jokers. No sense in negotiation since it’s an excellent deal, and he said on used the price is the price. What a really nice motorcycle dealership. Wow. No congratulations yet though. See if I can make if work.

My Nurse Practioner thinks the motocycle is the best idea ever. She thinks it will be really therapeutic for me.

I was up early, but I took s nap later. Then I went to the old artist building in the city that I lived in for 19 years today. Yikes, the drinking I did there. Anyway I know a good young dude that would really like to get into the college I went to. You can’t just apply, you need contacts. We’ve been texting back and forth. So we had a good talk. I think the guy deserves a shot. I’ll reach out to some folks. It’s hard for me to believe that I went there. I rock! 🐍

a decent day.

V🐍