View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 03:10 PM
  # 321 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Hi kids,

i had had a long day. My brother is buying a Honda pick up truck and we went to the dealer for a last minute look over before he gets it tomorrow. It’s an hour drive so he wants everything perfect when he gets it. Then we went to New Haven to look at a motorcycle for me, which I like. A nice BMW G650GS Adventure Bike. At home one the highway and dirt roads. It’s a 2011, but only has 2300 miles. So it’s a basically a new bike. Service done. The options I want (antilock brakes and heated grips) and a lot of extras that add up. If the BMW Motocycle dealer had it they would want top dollar, but it’s at a Yamaha/Honda dealership and the price is really good. I might call in the morning and tell him I want it. Dunno.

Then we had to go to a tire place and here and there, and I’ve driving around for 8 hours straight. I had a horrible nights sleep with panic about even going to look at the bike. It was awful. I still got it together though and went. I am beat. A very long day, but I think I’m improving.

According to my brother, if I am willing to meet up with my sister and him at a therapists office, and hash things out, she’ll give it a chance. That’s also got me feeling better because for an hour of difficult conversation I can probably end this. And I’m willing to admit my own BS.

Ok later folks. Gotta look around online at Moto gear (Shopping Suze!!), and chill out.

V