Old 02-21-2019, 04:32 AM
  # 378 (permalink)  
Numblady

Hey everyone. I like Dee came to read but didn’t really have much to say so I just lurked

NC, like others, glad you got the “hunt” in and that you have something bringing you such joy.

Palmer, of course your thoughts might be negative. You are in the middle of a gignantic move. There is no doubt of the stressful power of things. Too many of them. Not the right ones. Whatever. I agree with you and Sunflower that getting some of them out of sight can at least allow you some time to do the unpacking the way that you want to do it, more consciously and slowly. Make a box carrying goal and then commit to ten minutes on the treadmill and see where it takes you. It’s worth a shot. Or at least maybe get some boxes out of your way. I think I also just called my husband a borderline hoarder. Not only that but we just have very different approaches to setting up the house. He would like the things that get used to be out in plain sight. I like the things that get used to be handy but put away. And he just has more stuff. It can be frustrating.

Sunflower, I’m glad you’re putting that out here and being honest. I want to try and grab coffee soon. Not that I could stop you if you did decide to drink but I sure hope you won’t! But still. Wanna give you a big hug and hear about it. Hang in there. Will text you later too.

Have a great day!