View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 10:58 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Geez, have we collectively had a tough week or what? Man.....my sister disowned me in the most horrible way on Monday, so that's me....and we have all had so much emotional stuff.

Sending you love too dear WaterOx.

Sunny darling.....I have an idea....the part about needing to put something in your mouth.....well.....long-story short, cos this is about drinking as well as binge-eating for me......I ALWAYS have a glass of water, either cold or hot going.....while I am in the kitchen. Always.

I was amazed to discover how often I thought I was hungry when I was actually thirsty. I am pretty much always thirsty.....not a health issue, more a psychological one.

Sending massive love to you too. xx ♥♥

PS....yes.....get another sponsor.....that is not even a little bit cool that she didn't call you back, not unless there was an emergency.
Thank you- I was hoping you would give me your opinion about the sponsor . I have the feeling she took me on because I emailed her and she didn’t want to say “no” but that she does not have the actual time for me.
It stinks that I have to find someone new. I am 100% certain we will have a snow day tomorrow but I’ll have to find a way to put on a phone meeting in the background so I can hear available sponsors.

I am a huge water drinker just like you. This is more of a matter of my body not getting the signal that I have eaten. I need to SLOW down when I eat and just let my body heal. 15 years of binge eating has taken its toll on me. My hormones just need to reset.

Hope everyone is having a good day. My cold has me feeling really spaced out but I am hanging in there.