View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 07:06 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
PeacefulWater12

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Yes dear Lee, it sure makes sense to me, and I am so looking forward to getting into the lovely clothes I bought myself....not far to go now....I don't use scales, so I would guess I am almost a 6 again but nowhere near my normal 4 yet.....sorry if this is not cool to say.... I know lots of people find these things to be triggers.
Hi, what cute slippers. Mine are similar-ish. I weigh in. I enjoy it so don't worry it isn't a trigger.

I am uk size 12. No idea what that is in USA sizes.

I weigh precisely 10 stone, which is 140 lbs. I am 5'5" tall. Doing my yoga, pilates etc has made me very lean and defined muscles looking.

I have been way lower and way higher in weight, this feels perfect for me. I will work to maintain it for life!

Funnily enough at gym this morning, we were comparing pics on our phones. I dug out pics of me at my biggest. 13st 6lbs which is 188 pounds. The ladies couldn't believe it was me. Said it looked like my grandmother!! Haha!

Yoga was absolutely blissful.

I am excited for you for when you reach the weight you are comfortable at.

I don't think it matters what people weigh as long as they are comfortable and confident in their own skin. I was certainly neither of those things are 188lbs!!

Cheers, Lee xx