View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 06:57 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by WaterOx View Post
So many sunflowers!

I hear you about your friend. I got some news from a friend that has messed me up pretty good, causing me to wonder what the F it really is all about. First time I've found thoughts about beer and wine creeping in, in all of these 6 weeks of sobriety. Not to worry, not going there.

Haven't really caved much in the sugar department, thankfully. In fact I'm cutting coffee down to 50% as of yesterday. It will be to 25% by the weekend and then no caffeine for at least a week. This also cuts out one of my major sources of sugar since I have one heaping tablespoon of sugar per cup. haha

But the overall objective is to see if this helps my sleep and gets rid of the palpitations I've been having.

Be well, my friends. I'm glad to be here with you.
Geez, have we collectively had a tough week or what? Man.....my sister disowned me in the most horrible way on Monday, so that's me....and we have all had so much emotional stuff.

Sending you love too dear WaterOx.

Sunny darling.....I have an idea....the part about needing to put something in your mouth.....well.....long-story short, cos this is about drinking as well as binge-eating for me......I ALWAYS have a glass of water, either cold or hot going.....while I am in the kitchen. Always.

I was amazed to discover how often I thought I was hungry when I was actually thirsty. I am pretty much always thirsty.....not a health issue, more a psychological one.

Sending massive love to you too. xx ♥♥

PS....yes.....get another sponsor.....that is not even a little bit cool that she didn't call you back, not unless there was an emergency.