View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 06:34 AM
  # 290 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by InParticular View Post
Hi everyone! Happy Spring (?) Not really, it's still cold, I know. But so ready for spring. It's been a lot colder here than it usually gets.
I've been really busy, my poetry and fiction classes are good and interesting, plus doing freelance writing and doing a bit of film work too.
I just broke up with someone who turned out to be kind of emotionally abusive. I keep attracting these types of people. It's been very hard being in this relationship, but I ended up breaking it off a couple days ago and am proud of myself. Sad right now but also feel good about it. Just a bit lonely so am very glad to have you all here to turn to.
Congrats on the new house Itchy!!!!!
Sassy the cruise sounds cool! And cold!!!!! Kidding, that will be a lovely time to travel. PEI is so nice, you will love it.
So glad your studies and writing is going so well love....

Sorry about the breakup....hmm.....a close friend of mine showed me that I was choosing a type of man that was well, wrong for me....I didn't even see it until she pointed it out....and after that I consciously changed my ideas re the type of man I was looking for. And I put that out into the universe, and I believed it would happen for me.

And it did. And it will for you too love. ♥♥