View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 04:02 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Inhell

Too Late

Too late Minnie have drunk already, I am just full of despair, i'm being carefree but for all the wrong reasons, I couldn't even ring anyone this am because apart from my wife I worry more about other people than myself.

I am an emotional wreck and cannot cope, I hear in meetings about the great lives people are having now, Ok! I might have a new refreshed life sober - which I do want, but I will have no life without my wife, don't get me wrong I have had many messy breakups but they were all a means to an end, a bit of security, I finally find something true something so pure and perfect, something that only happens in fairytales and I throw all away.

I cannot cope with all that is happening in my life, I am only just accepting that it is not everyone elses fault it is mine, my whole life is somebody elses fault now I'm starting to get honest with myself I cant handle it.

I know I'm not the only person where I am at the moment but I cant move on, my wife has left and she say's she is not moving back to the house but she will not tell me if she wants a divorce or if she will ever come back to me.

These thoughts and feelings are so overwhelming it is pulling me apart and sending me crazy.

I have no hope