View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 12:10 AM
  # 293 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Good morning Aprils, I hope you're all well and ready to take on whatever Monday throws at you.
I have to take my car into the garage this morning, it's burning oil and when I had the service done in January he said to run it till the red oil light comes on or till I'd driven a further 1000 miles, whichever came first and then take it in. I've almost done the 1000 so in it goes. Not looking forward to it, as you know I hate car stuff, it takes me right out of my comfort zone.
The other thing is that my son is up to something, goodness knows what, but he's lying constantly, I can't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. I had my grandson stay over Friday night,, which is supposed to be a daddy night and his other grandad ( my ex husband from many years ago) arranged to pick him up from me at lunch time to take him somewhere nice and then he would drop him to his dad. I messaged my son to let him know that his dad would be dropping my g.son off to him in the afternoon and he replied saying he needed him back like now! He said it was his friends birthday ( the guy who he rents 2 rooms from) and they were going to a restaurant for 3 o clock. I did think 3 o clock was a strange time to go to restaurant but I didn't say anything and took my g.son back to him. My gson was excited at the prospect of going somewhere good with daddy! It was arranged for me to have my g.son back last night but then got a text from my son saying that he was keeping him there overnight and his 'friend' would drop him off to me this at 9 this morning. I managed to phone my grandson yesterday evening and asked him if he enjoyed the restaurant, he told me that they didn't go, there was no birthday, they didn't do anything!! My first thoughts are that he had arranged to meet a woman and got blown out last minute, I don't know. I don't understand why he tells so many lies. I'll see what my grandson says today, I don't interrogate him I just listen and I learn a lot. Do I call my son out on his lies? Is it worth it? he seems to believe the lies he tells. I just don't know. Anyway.......

Hello to you Bluesey and its lovely to see your posts, as always. I hope you had a lovely weekend.
I find I make loads of errors too when I'm typing here, I'm always editing, lol.
I'm glad I'm going to get my teeth fixed too, I can't wait to get started, I must be the only person I know who is looking forward to seeing the dentist.
Anyway, you're sounding good, have a good week and come back soon.

Erratic, are you okay? I'm getting worried about you.

You too Nichole, please come and post.

I better go now, back later. Lots of love to you all. xxx

Thought for the day....." Change the changeable. Accept the unchangeable. And remove yourself from the unacceptable"