View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 01:22 PM
  # 289 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Hi folks.

Eveh though I thought I made up with my sister she won’t respond to my calls or texts. Uuughhhhh.

I’m way back where I was 6 months or a year ago with my health, but I feel like I know what to do now. I know what works, or what has worked. I’ll tell you guys (girls) it kind of sucks when you are such a high intensity dude and your physical health is lousy. It’s a waste. It’s been a 25 year waste. Hopefully I will be back in decent order shortly. Even though I know more about the issue, it’s difficult to have a setback.

Nichole how are you? I hope what I said was ok.

My brother is buying a nice Honda pickup this week and if the motorcycle in New York is still available we may be taking a ride out there. It’s too far to go twice. Check it out, and take it home in the truck. Prices in Connecticut on motor vehicles are a lot higher than out of state. Plus I don’t want to pay a dealer markup. Yes the local huge BMW dealer has to uphold their reputation and not sell any junk, but they would want a huge premium for that. May or may not happen. It’s all good.

V🐍