Old 02-13-2019, 09:43 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Guener

That's an interesting selection, Tetrax, and it brought to my mind various works that I have read by writers that are studied in literature for the suffering that their protagonists face.

I empathize with your feelings, for I have known them, and there is solace and beauty to be found in others that help us to articulate that.

Sometimes all I wanted in such states was for somebody to recognize that I was "out of order" with myself and with the Universe. I didn't want to hear what others would do in my place, only that they should know that I was trying to live as best as I could given my distress. I only found frustration in hearing what somebody told me what I should do or how they pulled out of a bad situation that they felt analogous to their own. It is a very hard place to be, and I acknowledge your pain.

Depression is hard to shake, even with medical intervention and therapy, and there are many here who know what you are going through, and maybe, for a moment, you just needed to feel that and nothing more.

I hope that in some (shorter) period of time that you will feel stronger.