Old 02-13-2019, 03:02 PM
  # 355 (permalink)  
PalmerSage

Hi all! Sorry for not posting yesterday, we were moving and it was a complete circus, terrible weather, lots of mud, thousands of boxes, too much stuff - always way too much stuff. Luckily, we have a week or so until we have to have everything out of the rental house, so we can drag this thing out forever.

I also had my second interview for that job this morning - it was good in the sense that he complimented me as being the top candidate by far and said he would hire me on the spot, bad in the sense that he can't make my salary requirements for this position. Luckily, there is another position coming up which lines up with my experience, and he strongly encouraged me to apply for that. It's OK, but I was kind of excited for a change and a new opportunity. Ah well, everything happens in its due time I'm sure.

I see that a lot of us are struggling a bit, but one thing that I noticed when I went "all gratitude" is that I missed the thought processing that we do here - maybe a nice way of saying complaining - but I do think it really does help. Or maybe I just like to complain, also a possibility!

Hi to NewChapter, Numblady, Scotty, Sunflower and Dee! I'm off to catch up on everyone's posts.