View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 03:47 AM
  # 265 (permalink)  
kgirl41

Well helloooo sober family! Do you all remember me?? lol
I know I don't get out here much anymore but I am still sober...305 days to be exact. My 1 year milestone is just around the corner but I have a Jamaica trip to get through between now and then so I'm having some anxiety about that. I feel confident that I won't drink....I'm more concerned about feeling left out or not having as much fun? Old stinkin thinkin I guess!
The last couple of months have been pretty hard....man adulting sure is hard sometimes! I have work struggles, the weather has been unbelievable....piles of snow and cold....my son has had 10 snow days this year!! Unprecedented!! My depression and anxiety has been heightened...and I found out recently I have PMDD which causes these horrible outbursts of anger and suicidal thoughts. I'm getting it under control...lots of things I can do with diet and lifestyle, supplements and oils that I want to try before taking any anti depressants.
Anyway, that's why I haven't been out here much...just been dealing with a lot and it feels like SO MUCH work to get my computer out (sarcastic).
Nichole - I read you have 37 days? That is fantastic! I'm really proud of you! Keep fighting the good fight!
Congrats Vipe on 7 months!! Very proud of you and all the work you have put in to your sobriety!
Hi suze, hi daisey <3
Hey erratic - how's your detox going?
Hi Dee!!
Big hugs to all of you