Old 02-12-2019, 03:26 AM
  # 350 (permalink)  
Numblady

Hi friends. Well back to the stress! Fight with my husband last night. Very depressing. I just get tired of him being drunk and lashing out at people and cussing in ear shot of the kids and being self centered. Overdue on a key deliverable that I’ll have to sort out while at capitol for two major hearings. That are happening at the same time. And family stress because my husband is going to have to pick my daughter up early and get her here for a sitter and he’s understandably irritated with that because I sprung it on him last night and he was solo with my son for the days he was sick plus the weekend (except when he got a babysitter Friday night. also Saturday night. And my friend from work came over for 4 hours to be with him on Sunday. Then dragged my kid out to dinner with my husband’s friends). But even though I’m being snarky I do think he was justifiably annoyed with the surprise transportation twist and leaving later than he planned. I have a sitter because I anticipate being stuck at the capitol which is very bad timing but what are ya gonna do...

I’m going to pop over to gratitude to get myself out of pity mode and then try to do a quick workout to put myself right for the day.