View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 12:19 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  
LaceyDallas

I'm staying at work right now. I'm NOT spending ANY money on BS because I'm trying to save in case I get asked to go for an interview. I might go take a walk, but my feet are still trashed with blisters from walking back and forth to the motel in the wrong shoes, so walking isn't too pleasant right now. I could do some aerobics here. I don't have very many support people, but I do try to reach out to the one I have. I feel like everyone just failed to help me at all during all of this, so I'm actually in the process of cutting a lot of people off. I might try to get to a meeting tonight if there is one in town.

I don't think I added distraction to my list in the other thread, but it's helping. Last night I picked a topic and researched it, reading the Grand Jury report for the case and all the articles related. For about 3 hours, I didn't think about my situation at all.

Tomorrow is Monday. I hope my friend calls the places I applied and puts in a good word for me. This is weighing in me, but I try to remind myself I'm leaving it up to God. If God wAnts me to go, it will happen, and if not, I'm staying here. But it's hard. I just woke up (I'm doing midnights) so I have to get my bearings right now.

ETA: meetings on Monday and Tuesday!