View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 08:22 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  
saoutchik
saoutchik

Welcome to Weekenders SIB!

Touch wood I have not had a drinking dream for a long time. Good thing too as they affect me until about lunchtime.

Originally Posted by STDragon View Post
On a brighter note, I got a good deal on some forstner bits yesterday, Can't wait to try them out today.
Wotcha making Dragon?

Glad you still have volts and ohms biminiblue

Have a good flight CaptainHaddock.

I have decided to get my bedroom walls "skimmed" or skim coated, that is several new thin layers of plaster applied in order to make the slightly lumpy bumby stuff I have already, smooth enough for paint rather than wallpaper. I will not be doing the job myself as it requires someone who knows what they are doing but I will have to do all the "prep" work. One good thing is that everywhere else is OK so it is just the one room. That should keep me out of trouble for a few days.

Young people are strange, my youngest daughter paid me a rare visit with one of her friends at lunchtime who thought it was really cool that I use black toothpaste. Naturally I kept it quiet that I did not know it was black when I purchased it (it has seaweed in it or something - gimmick probably) TBH it tastes pretty nasty.