View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 10:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Inhell

Change - What, When, Where, How

Hi All

I was at an AA meeting last night and a topic came up that really grabbed me - Change!.

The more I have thought about this the more it troubles me, I know I have to change my whole life around but HOW, I have never made a decision to change anything in my life ever, all the changes that have happened have always been forced, I am an alchoholic I like comfortable not change.

For those who have read my other thread know that my life is in turmoil at present, my wife has left me, I have lost my home, I have lost my sanity and have lost my faith in comfortable.

I have now been forced to make a decision to CHANGE to rest of my life, but can I do it - I have the help of some amazing people at AA but I yet to be 100% honest with myself. WHAT I have to change is me but I known me for such a long time, never been happy with me but have muddled along - WHAT if I CHANGE and no longer know myself - HOW do I change me - WHERE will I be when I've changed, happy or still sad, and WHEN do I change.

I have not had a drink for 2 whole days, maybe thats why i'm thinking a lot but just for today I will not drink.

Thanks you all