Old 02-04-2019, 06:12 AM
  # 319 (permalink)  
PalmerSage

That's good to hear, Dee. From what I read, it did seem that she had a calm acceptance about her illness but remained positive until the end.

Scotty, that's great about your improved mood with weight loss/reduced sugar. I had an especially rough day yesterday (mood-wise), some of it was prompted by the stress of our upcoming move and my mom's health issues, plus my husband's tendency to become very manic and his expectation that I will respond in kind. However, I did note that my sugar consumption, plus eating lots of random crap, has been off the charts at the same time as I have stopped exercising. Initially, I used the excuse of bad weather and freezing temperatures, but it has warmed up considerably, so now it's just my overall lack of motivation. Luckily, I'm back at work today and my kids are at school, so at least I can get back on track with my eating and water consumption, even if I'll get home too late to walk my dogs. When we move home, I'll have my treadmill again, so really no excuses.