Old 02-02-2019, 01:31 AM
  # 307 (permalink)  
NewChapterJan18

Hi All, Happy Weekend!!

Palmer, Congratulations and well done! Sounds like you totally nailed it (which we all knew you would) and that they are super keen to have you on board. When is the next stage/the meeting with the head honcho as you put it! I’m a total true crime junkie, so send all the recommendations please :-) I can recommend true crime books, too, if anyone’s ever on the hunt for a good one!

Hi Scotty, NL, Sunflower, Dee!

I reeeeally enjoyed the CPD workshop I was attending the last two days. It was so insightful and the host/lecturer was incredibly inmpressive academically/professionally but also totally charismatic and interesting to listen to, which really held and encouraged everyone’s engagement. There were some pretty big work issues over the two days which I had to manage around being out of the office and offline for the workshop for most of the day, but I definitely handled this a lot better than I would have in the past, and I am so grateful to see progress in that area. We had a major drama when it was flagged to my husband and I very late last night that there was a mess up involving a high profile client whom is quite unhappy at the moment and for which we have been dedicating huge resources into improving the relationship and managing their account, and it was really frustrating that this mess up occurred as it really should not have. Thankfully we managed to devise a resolution and hubby will be on client site today to try and patch things up. Sometimes just feels as though if we’re not micromanaging everyone every second of the day, Major things get missed or neglected. I have a riding lesson later, though, and I’m really looking forward to that!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!