View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 06:42 AM
  # 405 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
I watched A Star Is Born yesterday......and even though it was my favourite movie when I was a teenager, I forgot what happens. And not to ruin it for anyone, but it destroyed me.....this disease is horrifying.....watching someone who cannot stop, no matter what.....just so so heartbreaking.

I must admit, I am glad I saw this movie (again).....the new version will stay with me for many years and act as a reminder of WHY I never want to go back. Why I also don't ever want to be that sad self-pitying wreck of a human being I was for so long.

Part of our plan is this.....doing this together. I NEED this and I am very grateful for every single one of you every single day.

I am glad you saw it- I think what you described is the reason I went to the theater 3 times to see it. And now it's time to buy it on Amazon. I have never cried so hard in a movie theater, each time more than the last. Bradley Cooper stole my heart- did you know that he got sober when he was 29? No wonder he could play that part so well.