Old 01-31-2019, 05:57 AM
  # 300 (permalink)  
NewChapterJan18

Hi All!

Just a quick check in for me. I’m at a CPD training workshop today and tomorrow but also trying to keep on top of emails etc. for work. Of course there has been a tonne of drama this morning, but what’s new there. Feels like a constant battle with clients, prospective clients and suppliers. On the upside, I’ve just accepted it as the norm at this stage, so I no longer get as stressed and anxious as I had been over the past year. I just try to deal with the issues (oft imaginary, fabricated by or caused by difficult clients and/or obstinate staff members) !

I am really enjoying the workshop though and the facilitator is super charismatic. Unfortunately my riding lesson is cancelled this evening due to the cold weather - we couldn’t do much last night as the ground was so hard and all the horses were super fresh for some reason, too.

I posted on tbe Bedtime gratitude thread last night and I intend on making it more of a habit. Thanks for the push, guys!

@Palmer: I bet you’ll ace the interview proposal! It sounds like you’ve been working so hard on it. Sending you a big hug for luck!!

@NL: That testimony sounds terrifying!! I’m sure you’ll take it in your stride, though.

Hi Dee, Sunflower, Scotty and anyone else!