View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 07:04 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
hellok19

Well the weekend is looming and that is usually drinking/seemingly relaxing time from the work week. I get my first check from a new job tomorrow and I am terrified. I quit while preggo just to pick it back up and after last weekends debacle I really want a peaceful weekend. I want to do something different..no arguing no verbal or physical attacks just me and the fam hanging out. That kind of thing that happened last weekend hadn't occurred in over a year and it really scares me..how do u stay sober? I constantly think about drinking what if I could do it in moderation just drink light beers count drinks it enslaves me it really sucks! We have proven as a couple there is no moderation it is just party time when kids go to bed which usually doesnt turn into the all out fight like last week but it did! So there is a prob here on the weekends when were not sleeping were drinking at night making it hard to get up in the morning...im fine during the week what is the pressure we put on ourselves about having to drink??