View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 05:00 AM
  # 140 (permalink)  
snitch

I am in Baltimore. Its 8 am here and am just gonna do a workout. There is a meeting literally around the corner from me at midday which is great. Gonna get myself there.

All ok with me except I had a huge altercation on board the aircraft yesterday with another crew member. It was not a nice experience and it got out of hand. I have shared the story on the alcoholism 12 step forum if anyone wants to read, can't wrote it all up again. However, I have worked my programme around the situation and all I will say it that is has helped me immensely, seen where I was at fault and how I can proceed forward in the future with regards to my own behaviour. I could sit here for hours and write everything that is wrong about the girl lol and in the past I would have. But this programme is about me. And my behavioirs. And how I can be free from my old ways of thinking and those behaviours. I feel I was given a valuable lesson yesterday in self will and trying to run the show and whilst it was not a nice experience I am glad it has happened as it has taught me a lot!

The miracle was that when I got to my hotel room I did not want to drink!!!! I had a lovely cup of lemon drizzle green tea. Mmm it's delicious. My fave. And I had a great sleep too. Today is a new day and I can take the lesson I have learnt into today . My sponsor said a good thing to me. Do i want to be right or do I want to be free? Truthfully? Both! Haha! Seriously, I choose freedom .

I will let you know how my meeting goes. Feel anxious already about it which is crazy it's just because I have never been here before. I will trust in my HP today.

Speak later x x