Old 01-14-2019, 07:52 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Mango212
Life is good

Thank you all, very much!

Court is this afternoon.

This past year I've had a very deep patriotism. To have this experience, clarity and contrast of the extreme dysfunction in some (many?) areas of our government feels like a much needed life awareness, simply to see things as a whole on a different level.

This sucks!!!

Among the many angels in my life, I briefly met a woman named Angela who has a fabulous recovery from an avalanche and has a zest for life, adventurous spirit and deep, great faith in God/Great Spirit. Our meeting was meant to be.

I'm thankful for things in my life that are going well. I'm thankful for some small problems like my trunk not opening last night to keep my attention on little things. I now know my car has a 'valet switch' that disables the trunk release. That was fun to explore. I have a possible solution I haven't tried yet, with a possible release loop to be reached through the back seat. It feels good to wait with that - I need good puzzles and possible answers today! I don't need anything in my trunk immediately and this is a lovely place to put my focus and attention.

Awareness, acceptance, action. Allowing space with these, as I've learned through Alanon. There is power and transformation within me during the pause.

Instead of moving into action, I'm taking extra time for meditation and yoga. This unknown of my car trunk is easy to allow. Letting this ease of mind transform my day.