View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 04:48 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Iris1

Thank you

I try staying very realistic regarding mine and my boyfriend’s future. This is sadly not my first rodeo with loving an addict,I guess they know I have a big heart and will be there when they need me. I just wanted to enjoy my pregnancy and love him,but he turned into someone I didn’t know halfway through my pregnancy. I’m sure he was probably already that way,just hiding it from me until he could no longer.

I plan on having a talk with him today if I can find him. That’s the stressful part. He has no phone,no car and he drifts from place to place. So I don’t even know if he’s okay. Truth is I can no longer do this with him and I guess my bottom line is telling him that if he can’t put anymore effort into his sobriety then I have to cut ties with him. Not gonna be easy because I love him but what else am I to do. There is no quick fix or a magical button to push to make everything better and I’m tired of wondering where I stand with him. Just pray for me I guess,because I need it. Thank you.