Old 01-01-2019, 01:34 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Glenjo99

Originally Posted by Bekindalways View Post
Most of us have been there Glenjo. We humans tend to be experiential learners so just hearing/reading something doesn't really process the way an experience does.

Unfortunately this guy may very well circle back to you when he runs out of other options. As he has experienced you taking him back, he will think he can do it again. I do hope he wanders off in some other direction but he may well try to contact you again.

So sorry your New Years Resolution seems to have been thrust in your face in a painful way . . .ugh.

Please be as kind to yourself as you can through these next days, weeks and months. What your are going through is no joke.

Thank you. I'm going to need to draw on all my strength to look after myself. It's no joke is correct I feel I have allowed myself to be changed by this person who I didn't really know. Need to go back to self care now, but unlike the last time my focus won't be on how to handle him if he returns. I want to move on and block him from my life, while building myself up. I too hope he wanders off in her direction (no coincidence she is single, with her own home car etc, perfect prey and possible place to live).