Old 12-21-2018, 05:14 AM
  # 152 (permalink)  
NewChapterJan18

@Scotty: I am SO happy to hear that your Sydney trip was everything you had hoped for and deserve!

@PS: Well done on eating and channeling the will to exercise! Christmas cookies or no, it sounds like you balanced yourself and indulged only in moderation, which as far as I'm concerned is a huge win at any time, doubly so at Christmas with so much temptation and endorsement to go "off the rails". I've also been doing much better on the moderation front and as both you and Sunflower have wisely noted, incremental change is lasting change - every time I have crashed and burned in the past has been down to trying to take on too much, too fast and running out of will, motivation and commitment as a result! I also hear you bigtime on the diet soda front - my biggest vice! Have stopped keeping it in the house as I cannot control myself otherwise! Now I try only to have it with my lunch.

@Sunflower: I am a leggings/jeans girl all the way!!

@NL: You contribute so much here and I know that I thoroughly enjoy your posts and value your encouragement and insight. The downs are as much of this journey as the ups (if not moreso) and I think that by sharing both here, it lets each of us know we are not alone in those feelings and 'down' days. Best of luck packing/preparing for your trip - have a safe journey!!