Thread: Just An Update
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 10:27 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
LovePeaceSushi

Originally Posted by DontRemember View Post
You're 'actively' trying to get pregnant with the same guy that's using "big a$$ vodka bottles" to detox at home? really?..That's insane to me.

I'd leave my 'alcoholic/cheating husband' and focus on getting myself and my daughter's life in order.
Don't Remember, thank you for your input. I am not trying to actively get pregnant because getting pregnant is and has been impossible for us for the 12 years we've been together. Have you ever dealt with infertility? It's a pretty sensitive subject. And if my husband chooses not to detox in a medical facility, is that really up to me to MAKE him? At least in my state, I can't hogtie him and involuntarily put him in a behavioral clinic. Pardon me for expressing my opinion here, but you are quite harsh in a lot of your posts to other people. I come here for SUPPORT. I do not need your crap.

As far as my sweet daughter goes, let me assure you (not that I need to prove myself to you) that she is getting the best therapy from the best doctor we have in our town. On a separate note, I'm glad my "handle" isn't "Dontremember" because that would mean I was checked out for most of my life. I'm glad you seem to have gotten your stuff back together. You can take your judgmental attitude and check it at the door with me, thankyouverymuch. Love, Peace, and SUSHI to you.