Old 12-16-2018, 06:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Hope1989

Nearly dead - Rock bottom - Almost dead - PLEASE READ THIS POST

Hello all,

I would not write a lot because unfortunately I don't feel physically fit to do it.

Two - three days ago I had the worse relapse ever. So that you can understand the magnitude and the miracle of me being able to write this. I went out for dinner and had two little sangrias (sounds very innocent right?

Outcome:

A heavy cocaine user will test in their blood: 300 mg ( In theory, this is the maximum ). Yesterday I was in the ICU. My blood test more than a heavy level of alcohol showed 6,800 mg of cocaine. (I'm not sure if the conversion units are fine).

I am back home and not only I almost killed myself, my parents almost suffered heart attacks from my irresponsibility.

Listen, if you are someone new to this or simply still struggling with this, I hope you read this post. Don't come to this experience. I beg you to reconsider your options, not after the last drink, not after an experience like this, do it now, the time is right now.

I was very close to death a couple of days ago, I'm still not out of danger completely. I'm not sure how this will end up for me, but at least, at the moment I am able to write this.

I'll do my best to survive, but I really write this with tears in my eyes for my fellow alcoholics there, I BEG you, don't come down to this. Life is one and life is so beautiful guys, and you deserve better and the people that love you deserve better.

I love you all guys.