Thread: 42
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 05:11 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
dwtbd
quat

"Remember, no matter what, means exactly that. No matter where you are or what is going on internally or externally, drinking is never an option. "
^that

And that frustrates your Beast to no end, yeah? Just realize that frustration and the 'feeling' of it is ITs, the AV is saying that feeling is yours and You need to own it. That feeling is not Yours and you are free to ignore it.

You don't/can't do anything to 'make it stop', we can't control random thoughts from occurring, but we always have control over the actions we decide to take about whatever feelings we have , yeah ?

When You feel ITs frustration as loud as it may be, sit with it and say "ok I feel You, now take my left hand and sign ( ASL) the Gettysburg Address, or even just wiggle My pinkie finger", It can't , it is all just bluster.

Your AV is letting you smuggle in the the idea that 'in the future' 'under some specific circumstance ' , IT will have the ability to move Your hands and elbows and make You swallow more booze, IT will have the power to make You decide to have more booze.

It can't wiggle your finger today, IT can't Make You do anything You don't want today or in February.

The Desire, the Beast never dies nor will Its frustration of never again being indulged, the AV wants you to think that in and of itself is important, too bad for IT , it isn't.

IT is an impotent little parasite and the illusion of IT having any power other than what You give is seriously fractured, break it all the way by accepting the idea that its desire and frustration is actually a trivial thing, IT will never agree , but so what , yeah ?

AV is any thought , feeling or image & any doubt in Your ability to remain abstinent, ignore the desire and the doubt.

Recognize it, separate from it , assign that frustration to the frustrated little parasite and realize Your control of Your actions is sacrosanct, and the doubt that isn't now the case and will always be the case is an illusion, smash it , laugh in its face.

The rattling only 'works' if You say it does, and You say it doesn't , yeah ?

Congratulations on Your decision of forty some days ago! I(we) know what kind of feat that really is, don't talk yourself out if it , especially if the talking points are coming from some little pathetic craven little parasite.

YOU got this, rootin for ya !