Thread: Losing hope
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 11:31 AM
  # 152 (permalink)  
LaceyDallas

I got offered the job and start right before Christmas. I hesitate to celebrate, because they haven't seen my record yet, but they do really like me and I think it's going to work out. They ask about felonies on the application l, and I answered no, since I don't have any. But I'm still a bit concerned. But, if it works out, I think I will REALLY like it there. Unlike the last job, there were zero red flags during the interview (see my thread on recovery coaches)- they are a very middle of the road non profit and don't have any extreme views or anything- they just want to help people, and that's really it. And it's so close to my old house, and hopefully the check will be coming by January, so I can get what I need done st the house and move back in and live there. And have ALL 6 of my cats again- right now I have 2, and I miss the other ones.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. This is my first day with all 3 of the pills I need in about a month (Dr. wrote for a generic- which was STILL over $400 but the lovely people at the pharmacy got it down to $48!), so I am sure, along with the job situation, I am going to feel better!