Old 12-04-2018, 02:49 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  
Numblady

Thanks y’all. Hope all are well. I’m just saying hi here in my very early morning stupor (it’s 4:43) before the day’s insanity takes over. I thought I had something to write but my mind is blank!

Palmer, hope the day redeemed itself after the annoying start. I know this doesn’t help as you’re looking at a goal with the number on the scale, or maybe it does, but I am super impressed you even try to be careful with the food. I’m giving myself at least a year. I literally bought an entire cake for myself this weekend. One exception is I am at least venturing into trying to make some healthy, ADHD-friendly food for my son (and of course anyone else who will eat it). Of course right now it’s just theoretical but I did buy some strange (to me) ingredients to at least give it a shot. Flaxseed meal, almond flour, coconut flour, etc. I also do really, really want to reduce my meat consumption. Still also theoretical. Will see if I can turn that into something more concrete, maybe after the one year mark.

Apparently food is my focus today . Have a great day everyone!