Old 12-03-2018, 03:51 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  
Numblady

Pretty quiet around here.

Well yesterday was 11 months with no booze. I wish I could say it was full of reflection and maybe even a little treat for myself. It was more like a lot of yelling between, at, and by my children and myself, and a lot of shuttling. Just driving back and forth along the same stretch of road between our house and the shopping and residential community near our house. Seriously. Like 6 times. And frustration for needing to work but not being able or really even wanting to. It was just not a good day and I was really crabby by the time i got here last night so I skipped posting. But that is the quality of days. Some are good and some are not whether they are some kind of milestone or not. I mainly just wish I was heading in to the work week a little more pumped.

On the good news front the Xmas lights got hung. Or at least the ones that the guy did for us. I still have a bunch that I would like to use (he had a certain kind he wanted to use so in addition to paying him I bought a bunch of new strings of lights during one of my many trips back and forth to the shopping center because I am an impatient idiot and he was the first person I called). Sort of hilariously, my husband has not commented on them at all. We have a two story house. I guess he either hasn’t seen them or thinks I was up on the roof putting clips along the eaves? I think I”m just going to keep waiting until he notices.

Well, have a great day everyone!