View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 04:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Bonniefloyd

Good morning, November people! And oh, WOW I'm tired. Coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee ...

I'm a bit better thing morning, aside from the tired thing. Yesterday wasn't that bad if I look at it objectively; it's just that something happened to upset me a bit, and it turned into this whole spiraling feeling of "everything sucks." The anniversary-related sad memories just magnified everything.

Thanks RAL, coming here and writing about how I was feeling did help.

Thanks Dee. What you say is true; this is quite an emotional roller coaster. It helps knowing that this is normal for early recovery, so at least I know that I'm not actually losing my mind. (Is normal the right word?) As for the weekend plans, I'm going to tell hubby that I would like to do something laid back, like a fun outing or something with the kids.

Lol Breakfree -- It's not hormones, but that is exactly how it feels. And supercongratulations on 21 days!

Well, I'm on Day ... let me look at my calendar ... 17. Is that right? Yep, just recounted. Day 17. Okay, that cheers me up. I'm definitely going to keep going.

Today's plan involves waiting for a repairman at the house. That gives me an excuse to catch up on a little rest, which will be nice. As an added bonus, I just cleaned the house yesterday, so no chores, aside from the easy daily stuff.

It's time to take the goofball out for his walk. I'll come back on here in a little while and reply to some posts.