View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 10:15 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Delilah1

Hello and welcome to SR! This site has been the biggest part of my recovery plan, and I am one month and two days away from three years sober.

I found I needed to plan every minute in the beginning. I planned what I was going to do after work (exercise, activities with my kids, read, binge Netflix, bath, clean, take a class) I needed my evenings structured because that was the time I normally drank. Over time I didn't need to plan out every moment, but I have incorpaprted daily exercise and mindfulness acitivites into my life, and they are a big part of my recovery.

I still read and post in this site dailh, you may want to join the November class, and also the December class once it gets up and running. You will have the support of the there who have also committed or recommitted to sobriety this month. Another great thread is the 24 hour thread, you can simply post your commitment to the next 24 hours sober. It's a great group, and you will find yourself chatting and sharing after a bit.

I'm attaching this link about recovery plans from Dee, it's a good one.
https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...ery-plans.html (Psst...wanna know why I'm always recommending recovery plans?)

Glad you're here!

❤️Delilah