Thread: Court Tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 09:19 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
batchel9

Today was quite a day. Two things. First...court. I won. I kicked butt in my testimony and answering questions. Said most of what I wanted to say. Was super prepared and organized. XAH came with his pocket calendar. Judge didn’t buy the excuses. We went from 50/50 2-2-3 custody using Soberlink (Soberlink expiring in March) to he gets the kids one evening per week from 4pm-8pm and every other weekend supervised all still using Soberlink, Soberlink now effective until March 2020. Guess we will see how things pan out in that timeframe. Makes me happy though for now. Except that his new girlfriend testified and the judge made her one of the approved supervisors. She seems ok, clearly blind as a bat, but was polite and well spoken. I would probably like her under normal circumstances. We will see how that one pans out in the order once written.

Second...... I found out this evening from my 6 year old that XAH’s girlfriend of 4 months is 3.5 months pregnant. Our divorce was final mid July and per my calcs, she was knocked up end of July. I feel like I’m living a Jerry Springer episode that I can’t turn off. I’m upset. No matter the time or how disgusted I am and happy I’m moving on....still feels like a punch to the gut that he just picks up and moves on with someone else at turbo speed. I’m pissed. I feel like he is failing his boys and now adding another to the mix? He decides today, when he tells them about reduced custody, is also a good day to tell them they are getting a sister???? WTFFFFF

Help me out folks. I’m a mess of emotions.