View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 08:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
gemini7

Can Anyone Relate?

Has anyone here been left by their addict never to hear from them again?

I mean nothing. If you've heard from them in some way, shape or form, then that's not what I'm talking about.

For some reason this makes it SO hard. I will not go into it fully b/c I know I've told the story before (just read my prior posts) and people have given me advice and I'm not trying to ask anyone for advice they've already given.

My question is specifically about not hearing from them ever again. Of course I'm still living and so is he, so I can't predict that he will never contact me. But I have a feeling I will never hear from him again.

Oct. 28th was the last contact we had. No argument, nothing. Last time we talked was him calling me when I was on my way home and we talked a sec, he told me he loved me, I told him I loved him too and that was it. Haven't heard a word since. I know he's using again. I know b/c I was told by his family. He has not been in contact with them either. At least as of a few weeks ago. I have gone almost 100% no contact with them as well.

*I wanna make a note that in the past I would have tried tracking him down through his family. Or the time when I was on the phone with his sister and she told me he was there. I would have asked to speak to him and he prob would have talked to me. Or I would have driven there, but I didn't. He had no cell phone at the time. I don't know if he's gotten one since or not. I went no contact on my end as far as chasing after him or trying to get him to talk to me. Him leaving without a word is so hurtful.*