View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 02:50 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Losenit

Unhappy

Day five and he is still going strong. I don't know how he is still alive. He has not had anything to eat in 5 days just booze. I'm afraid he will lapse into a coma or have alcohol poisoning. How do I get him to stop. I have been to health web-sites that tell me not to leave an intoxicated person alone for these reasons. He has again fallen and banged-up his knee, not that I mind that. He is really out of it, all the typical mood changes. I just hid the rest of his booze but now am afraid he will become violent. Just can't let him drink anymore I don't want to call 911. I stayed away from him all day, I spent the time in my yard doing some fall clean-up. We had such a nice warm day here in New England it was in the 70's for November I'll take it. He can't even stay asleep long maybe 1 hour 2 at best and then he will pick backup were he left off. My day was peaceful but, I know my evening will be anything but. Why couldn't I be "Bewitched" and cast a spell on him (HA HA). I think the sun and fresh air may have really lighted my attitude. Medically has anyone been through this to? This is the longest binge drinking he has ever done. Again, I don't know how he can still be alive.