View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 10:47 AM
  # 293 (permalink)  
Free2bme888

Hi everybody. I got home Saturday and it’s been pretty brutal. I cannot get comfortable.

We use a pain scale from 1 to 10 over here, 10 being the worst possible pain and zero being none. My best pain is a five. But it is grounding when it is all constantly happening .

I had a visiting nurse come today for two hours and assess my medications and my blood pressure etc. I almost threw up and took an anti-nausea medicine before she left.

I cannot eat food, I did have a couple spoonfuls of cottage cheese this morning and just had a protein smoothie that I made before My operation last week .

I have always had crappy asleep ever since my mom used to pass out Stonecoal drunk with the cigarette burning in her hands and she would drop them on the floor of our home . I would wait until the wee hours of the morning as an eight-year-old girl and wait until she passed out enough that I could pick up the burning cigarette off the carpet and put it out in an ashtray and make sure that the lighters and the cigarettes were heading out of reach for the rest of the night .

The anxiety of burning alive in my sleep has never really left. I also just have a hard time getting to sleep and then I have a hard time staying asleep. Needless to say, there’s not been any better since the operation . Willow perhaps you have something there and maybe instead of fighting it—I should just go along with it .

Sleep, nutrition, and abstinence from poisons are also important to our health. I wish that for all of us today 😍