Thread: Good nutrients
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 03:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Mango212
Life is good

Good nutrients

I've had no appetite this week. This feels like a natural flow of what I'm dealing with. I am staying in the present while eating food and allowing enjoyment of it. I ate Pumpkin Spice Cheerios with local fresh milk for breakfast, and blueberry yogurt with extra probiotics for lunch. The Cheerios jingle is on my mind often. "Good goes around."

I like this reminder:
https://youtu.be/kAaqPEVtWsM

I'm checking off the list of good nutrients to healthy life with mental, physical, emotional and spiritual.

Connecting with healthy people. Called my home church. Visited a local church yesterday that is much like my home church. Talked with and prayed with the lead pastor there. I'm planning to go to the service tomorrow morning and have tea before the service to simply hang out with others.

Hot yoga yesterday morning was mostly a meditation time for me, in a very healthy environment. The winding down and talking with the teacher after class both solidified and mirrored important things for me. Shared views, smiles and warmth.

Taking puppy for walks is very different for both of us in this new environment. I have no idea what new smells keep catching her attention! The woods here are very full of life.

I had a baked potato for dinner last night. Crisp outside, soft creamy inside. It was delicious.

Sad/mad/hurt I'm allowing to be felt. Grounding myself. Letting God/Great Spirit/Universe hold these things, transform them and moving forward into deliberate good vibrations of joy, playfulness and being very specific of what I truly want of relationships with family and friends, with life, with this moment.

I'm continuing to look for expected good surprises in each day.

Namaste

#forestbathing #lifeisgood #livinginthesolution